At the office they have a map that shows the real-time location of all the drivers.
The dashboard shows:
The activity of the drivers, signaling their status in four colours:
- Check in position correct
- Chek in position no correct
- Customer unvisited
- Standing without assigned route
- The day and time of the last visit
- The percentage of the visits made
The app considers that when to mark cutomer visited (do chek-in) the driver is actually in the customer's location.
For each driver, there’s a map and a list of the planned visits, where the green ones are the visit made and the red ones are the visits pending.
In addition, you will have at your disposal reports on the routes made, incidents, and planned routes with information about your customer's name, postal address, driver's comment, comment from the central, time, visit checking and contact person.
- Historical report of positions: by choosing a driver and a date, you will get all their positions on a given day in the form of a map, listing and Excel file.
- Route report by driver and date: by choosing a driver and a date, you will get the result of a completed route, in the form of a map, listing and Excel file.
- Incidents report by date: by choosing a date, you will get the visits with incidents of all drivers, in listing form and Excel file.
- Planned routes report: by choosing a date range, you will get a listing of all the routes planned. In one click, it will display the details of the route on a list, map and Excel file.